BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Pre Ballet...




So, here is Zoe in her 'big girl' pre ballet class. She feels very big because it is in the 'upstairs' room where the big kids go. She was so proud when we came in to see the last fifteen minutes of her class last week. It is so precious to see her look at us like "did you see that? did you see what i just did?" She would do her thing and then look over to make sure we were watching, smiling and giving her the thumbs up and I love you sign. I hope she always feels proud of herself and always looks for that thumbs up from us because I tell you this...it will be there always! (even when shes not looking for it!)

5 comments:

Lacy Lillian said...

that is so sweet! Oh my goodness! She is getting prettier everyday!

Anonymous said...

She is stunning. I love you all. I can't wait to see the new moves.

Alison said...

She is so so beautiful. I miss her! She really brightens any place she is!

chelsea said...

amazing. She is beautiful! so fun.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is...."shoot". You know what I mean!