BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 21, 2007

You reap what you sew...



This is my life for the next four days. It is a cool place to be. I love the image of my nativity behind my sewing machine. It keeps me level and reminds me what this day is all about. I feel blessed today. I love my kids. It is nearly impossible to really get much done between PB & Js, more juice, mommy I got to go peepee, where are we going, what are we doing tomorrow morning, can we have our countdown...you get it. Being a mom is grand.

5 comments:

stephanie said...

that list of things makes me excited for my little one to get older!! what are you making?

Alison said...

i miss you and your craftiness. I've been looking at my squares lately and feeling the urge to start them up again. I need a refresher course though. Maybe we can catch up over squares and gingersnaps when i come back!

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family and a wonderful spot to sew! Merry Christmas and thanks for your comments on my blog.

Anonymous said...

You do indeed reap what you sow. I love what your sowing, especially in those kids. Her children will rise up and bless her.

chelsea said...

I really like this picture.