BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

but mommy, i want to be colorful...


so zoe walks downstairs ready to leave and i notice she has two different socks on. of course i say, zoe go change your socks, they don't match. "but mommy, i want to be colorful"... i decided i couldnt deny her that because i hope she always feels that way. i also didn't deny her brushing my hair with a fork the other day because she said "but mommy, its my dinglehopper".
life at four must be wonderful.

3 comments:

Alison said...

She has such a great personality. i love her and miss her! She always gives you the best stories to tell. My favorite is: "Jesus is the Lamb!"
Love you guys!

Sarah Elwer said...

this is so wonderful! I love her out of the box brain!

Anonymous said...

Mona. This is exactly what I was talking about. The little things. The details. I feel like I am there. I love you all so much.