BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

no papi = no happy




caleb gave up his papis about three weeks ago. (papi = pacifier) we had a bye-bye papi party and he said goodbye to each one and put them all in an envelope to mail them back to papiland to be with their family. he did great after a couple days of fuss, but it has definitely been an adjustment. here is a picture of caleb that i see about 3 or 4 times a day. i know it is just a phase but i just feel so bad for him.

4 comments:

Alison said...

What a cutie...this will be a great story to tell when he is older. I love the idea of mailing them to Papi Land!

Katy Hill said...

this is adorable! Jen you are a wonderful mother!

Anonymous said...

That is just about the best face I have ever seen in my life. I miss him. I am so sorry he is crabbypants. He will get through it. I am sure of it!

Lacy Lillian said...

Oh my goodness that picture of Caleb is so adorable! he is so big and has such personality